Psychotherapy and Counselling Primrose Hill & Belsize Park – Ales Zivkovic
I am a psychotherapy counsellor and a therapist, practicing both as an NHS psychotherapy counsellor, as well as a therapist within my own private therapy practice—Psychotherapy and Counselling Primrose Hill & Belsize Park. I cover the area of Central and North London, predominantly Primrose Hill, Belsize Park, Camden, St John’s Wood, Swiss Cottage and Maida Vale.
My private therapy work with clients takes the form of individual sessions. I, however, also run group therapy (one of which is Group Therapy North London), for those interested in this form of psychotherapy.
I offer psychotherapy and counselling both in person, as well as in the form of online therapy sessions over Skype.
In my therapy work, I will predominantly use transactional analysis psychotherapy, but will also use elements of CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy), gestalt, psychodrama and other modalities and schools.
If you are suffering from depression, anxiety or have trouble engaging in relationships; if you feel lonely and not understood; if your life lost purpose and you don’t know where to find it; if you’re a parent and don’t want to influence your children with bad habits; if you are struggling with addiction or compulsive behaviour; if you feel you can’t manage you anger or are unable to connect to people you love; if you are going through the loss of someone you loved and would like to ease the pain; if you are numbed of anxiety over your works and career or are overworking yourself to the point of burnout; if you feel awkward in social situations or experience panic attacks; if you feel internet and social media is ruling your life; if your life is impacted by mental health issues and you just want to do something about it—let’s do something about it together!
Areas of work
Within my private therapy practice (Ales Zivkovic Psychotherapy and Counselling Primrose Hill & Belsize Park) I work with variety of issues ranging from:
Abuse, Addiction, Aging, Anger Management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Bipolar, Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), Greif and Loss, Career, Cultural Issues, Death and Dying, Depression, Eating Disorders, General Counselling, Life Skills, Mental Health Issues, Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD), Panic Attacks, Parenting, Personal Development, Personality Disorders, Personal Growth, Phobias, Post-traumatic Stress, PTSD, Redundancy, Relationships and Relationship Issues, Self Esteem, Self-harm, Sex Related Issues, Sexual Addiction, Sexual Identity, Sexuality, Social Media Depression, Stress, Suicidal Feelings, Trauma, Work Related Issues
Qualifications, training, practicing experience and professional development
- Psychotherapy Counsellor with NHS (National Health Service) in South West London (individual therapy and group therapy).
- Private therapy practice (Ales Zivkovic Psychotherapy and Counselling Primrose Hill & Belsize Park) in Central and North London (individual therapy, couples therapy, group therapy, online therapy).
- Transactional Analysis Counsellor, holding the Diploma in Transactional Analysis Counselling from The Berne Institute.
- UKATA Diploma in Transactional Analysis Practice from the UK Association for Transactional Analysis.
- Transactional Analysis Practitioner, holding a diploma from The Psychopolis Institute.
- Concluding Postgraduate (MSc) studies and training in psychotherapy at Middlesex University.
- Advanced Transactional Analysis (TA) training in Redecision Therapy
- Process Group Therapy Training
I abide to ethical codes of the UKCP (UK Council for Psychotherapy), ITAA (International Transactional Analysis Association), UKATA (UK Association for Transactional Analysis) and EATA (European Association for Transactional Analysis).
If you are determined to change and would like to do that through therapy, please contact me here.