Psychotherapy and Counselling Primrose Hill & Belsize Park – Ales Zivkovic
I am a psychotherapy counsellor and a therapist, practicing both as an NHS psychotherapy counsellor, as well as a therapist within my own private therapy practice—Psychotherapy and Counselling Primrose Hill & Belsize Park. I cover the area of Central and North London, predominantly Primrose Hill, Belsize Park, Camden, St John’s Wood, Swiss Cottage and Maida Vale.
My private therapy work with clients takes the form of individual sessions. I, however, also run group therapy (one of which is Group Therapy North London), for those interested in this form of psychotherapy.
I offer psychotherapy and counselling both in person, as well as in the form of online therapy sessions over Skype.
In my therapy work, I will predominantly use transactional analysis psychotherapy, but will also use elements of CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy), gestalt, psychodrama and other modalities and schools.
To learn more about psychotherapy, please read this post: What to Expect from Therapy
Areas of work
Within my private therapy practice (Ales Zivkovic Psychotherapy and Counselling Primrose Hill & Belsize Park) I work with variety of issues ranging from:
Abuse, Addiction, Aging, Anger Management, Anxiety, Bereavement, Bipolar, Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), Greif and Loss, Career, Cultural Issues, Death and Dying, Depression, Eating Disorders, General Counselling, Life Skills, Mental Health Issues, Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD), Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD), Panic Attacks, Parenting, Personal Development, Personality Disorders, Personal Growth, Phobias, Post-traumatic Stress, PTSD, Redundancy, Relationships and Relationship Issues, Self Esteem, Self-harm, Sex Related Issues, Sexual Addiction, Sexual Identity, Sexuality, Social Media Depression, Stress, Suicidal Feelings, Trauma, Work Related Issues
Qualifications, training, practicing experience and professional development
- Psychotherapy Counsellor with NHS (National Health Service) in South West London (individual therapy and group therapy).
- Private therapy practice (Ales Zivkovic Psychotherapy and Counselling Primrose Hill & Belsize Park) in Central and North London (individual therapy, couples therapy, group therapy, online therapy).
- Transactional Analysis Counsellor, holding the Diploma in Transactional Analysis Counselling from The Berne Institute.
- UKATA Diploma in Transactional Analysis Practice from the UK Association for Transactional Analysis.
- Transactional Analysis Practitioner, holding a diploma from The Psychopolis Institute.
- Concluding Postgraduate (MSc) studies and training in psychotherapy at Middlesex University.
- Advanced Transactional Analysis (TA) training in Redecision Therapy
- Process Group Therapy Training
I abide to ethical codes of the UKCP (UK Council for Psychotherapy), ITAA (International Transactional Analysis Association), UKATA (UK Association for Transactional Analysis) and EATA (European Association for Transactional Analysis).
If you are determined to change and would like to do that through therapy, please contact me here.